31/07/2015

Mistakes

The greatest thing in life is finding someone who knows all about your mistakes and still sees the best in you. But also, the hardest thing in life is confesing your mistakes to the person you love the most because you want them to think the best about you so they would want to stay.
Telling your mistakes to the person you love feels like pushing them from yourself and thinking they would leave you because of your imperfections.
But... The truth is... I want to know all your imperfections and that will never change my thoughs about you. Maybe my thoughs, but never my feelings about you. Feelings last forever. We can't change that fact. And I don't want to change it because I really don't mind loving you forever.
Did I told you that falling in love with you was the best thing that happend to me? Yeah, like hundreds of times. But I want you to know that even when you've done something stupid, don't be ashamed to confese me everything, I'm not here to leave at the first problem, I'm here to solve it with you. Our love is stronger that every obstacle, right? 


''All my life, you stood by me when no one else was ever behind me

All these lights, they can't blind me
With your love, nobody can drag me down''

Thank you for being here where nobody else was.
You're my everything, let me be yours.

Love means forever yours to me. 

Hello guys,
Today I wrote this text like ''Malia to Stiles'' type of text.
I hope you understand why I picked up this theme. If you've watched last episode you'll understand.
Stiles didn't say anything about Dunovan to Malia. And it just breaks my heart seeing him not trusting to her and he didn't even say Scott, his best friend! I'm so worried about him...
Nobody will ever accuse him for self-defending.
#StilesStayStrong

JEFF DON'T DO THIS TO STALIA SHIPPERS! WE ARE FREAKING OUT EVERY SINGLE EPISODE!
GIVE US STALIA MOMENTS! YEAH!
Haha , agree with me?

And yeah, we've reached 1,300+ views and thank you so much for everything <3! 
Bye, see you tomorrow, Love ya , x


3 comments:

  1. Congrats! And btw,the post is great and Jeff totally needs to show more Stalia moments💓

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Did you noticed we agree in most of the things haha? We are so alike! ☺#StaliaShippersPower !❤❤

      Delete
    2. Yeees omg! We are really alike! Can't wait for the next episode,and if Stalia tares appart im going to go,like crazy! 😱 They can't do that😔😔😱😱

      Delete