08/08/2015

If Stiles was... WEREWOLF?!

Hello guys,
First, I want to thank you for these amazing 2500 views! You're so amazing and I'm so thankful to you! Love ya all,x!

So today I'm going to write a post about Stiles, as you can conclude from the title haha...
''If Stiles was...'' means that I'm going to show you some photos Stiles as a werewolf or maybe something else...
We saw him in the role of Kitsune so I saw some pretty amazing editings Stiles as werewolf.

And let's get started...

STILES AS ALPHA!
Did you know that he applied himself for the role of SCOTT ,not Stiles.
He could be ALPHA!
Let's see the photo!


Pretty amazing, ha? BUT THIS...


IS SO,SO,SO AMAZING! I'M IN LOVE! OMG!!

...IT'S ALL ABOUT RED..
BUT WEREWOLF CAN ,ALSO , BE BETA OR OMEGA, SO HIS EYES DON'T HAVE TO BE RED (EVEN IF I'M IN LOVE WITH RED EYES) THIS BLUE AND YELLOW ARE ALSO PRETTY AMAZING!
Need some water? Wait for this...

Just... AMAZING!

But we shouldn't forget yellow eyes...


Mind-blowing...




WHAT'S THE WEREWOLF WITHOUT CANINES TEETH?!
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?!
...


MAKE HIM WEREWOLF PLEASE!


Is it just me or he was so amazing and stunning as Nogitsune? We can't forget those moments... Let me remind you...


He's my love...


So, that was all for today!
Hope you enjoyed as I did <3
Love ya all, x




2 comments:

  1. Omg, he looks so amazing with these blue eyes.❤ I really like your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?! Thank you so,so much ❤❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete