07/08/2015

MALIA'S POWER!

Hello guys,
I was just thinking something and decided to write a post about 4 times Malia was totally ruling the world with her power (werewolf's power) !
Her power is just... #GOALS!

So let's get into this ----->

1. FIGHTING A DREAD DOCTOR!
This scene was amazing! Scott was fighting a Dread Doctor but Dread Doctor punched him hard and then Malia came... 
Let me just show you this...
At the end she, thanks God, escaped. We all know that one werewolf can't beat Dread Doctor but Malia did pretty well and she saved Scott with Melissa's help.
I could say this was one of my favorite #MaliaAsWerewolf scenes.

2.SHE EASILY BEATED THE GUYS IN THE CLUB!
Remember when they were in the club, Malia and Kira were dancing to don't get discovered but they did, so they needed to beat bodyguards to escape. 
Aww cute! #WerewolfGirlsPower !

3.FEEL SOMEONE IS COMING!
Malia was with Stiles in the front of the school. She felt someone is coming, someone who's really fast. And yeah... She did this...
Poor Liam! And Stiles' there like wtf?! Haha. So cute to me. I know, I'm weird...

4.SHE LEARNED HOW TO CONTROL FAST!
Werewolf, acutually, needs a lot of time and patience to learn how to control but Malia did it pretty fast ,which is really amazing and stunning! Yeah, she was couple of times tied with chains like other werewolves trying to learn how to control but she did it very well, and she didn't even killed anyone learning this (this was joke haha). She is literally GOALS! How many times did I said this?!


''If I concentrate I can be pretty strong'' 


''Shoot me down, but I won't fall...'''

That was it for today,
Hope you enjoyed,
Please watch my video waiting to a new one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18QNcXWPusA
LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE (click on ''SUBSCRIBE'') TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE FOR NEW VIDEOS SOON!

See you tomorrow,
Love ya all, x

4 comments:

  1. Great post but she is a werecoyote! ☺️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ☺.
    Yeah, but werecoyote is subgroup of werewolves ;) ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that just you should wrote werecoyote but it's okay haha ❤️

      Delete
  3. I make mistakes pretty often hahaha but thank you for reminding me ❤❤

    ReplyDelete