07/09/2015

Love Like Ours...

I just need you to trust me, baby.
I love you more than you'll ever love yourself. 
I asked myself... How to describe this feeling? How to describe our love? But than I remembered...

''IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE BECAUSE OF HIS BEAUTY - ITS NOT LOVE BUT DESIRE! IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE BECAUSE OF HIS INTELLIGENCE - ITS NOT LOVE BUT ADMIRATION! IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE BECAUSE HE IS RICH - ITS NOT LOVE BUT INTEREST! IF LOVE SOMEONE AND YOU DONT KNOW WHY…THIS IS LOVE…''

Everything I can say about you is that... I love you baby and I'll never let you go.
I know we have been through some bad things and situations but I also, remember all the moments we've spent with each other in happiness and I just want to thank you for everything because I've never seen someone like you, some couple like us, so special loving each other and that's why I can't live without you. Or... I actually could live without you but the ''problem'' is that... I don't want to.
I don't want to smile, cry, laugh or love without you.
I don't want to live a life you are not in because the truth is...
You are my life. The biggest part of my life, and the most important... You took the biggest part of my heart and I don't want it back.
''Take a piece of my heart and never let it go so when we are apart... Never be alone.''
They say we are too different, we have different thoughts and that different future is written for us long time ago. But babe, they don't know... Our thoughts match perfectly like puzzles and we are builders of our future, we decide with who we want to build our future, our house and family, we choose if we want to be teachers, doctors or policeman, we choose if we want to be called failures or success. We choose and then we work on it. Just like I choose you and you choose me and we are going to be together forever. Our little infinitive is the most precious thing on this world.
Babe we could to everything with this love...
 Love like ours...




 Hello guys! 
Huuh I survived the first day of school! Well done to me! Haha. 
So did you liked this text Malia writting to Stiles this time? I hope you did, if you did please tell me in the comments down bellow and subscribe to my blog for more of this kind of posts.
And again, I'm repeating... I'm posting on MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY since school started. 
So that was all for today... I'm prepairing you a great collab with one of my best girl here on Blogger (I've said this before in my last post but I'm repeating) on Saturday so stay tuned!
Ly all and see you on Wednesday! I have to admit that I miss writting every day and this makes me so sad but... What can I do? School is here and I have a lot more liability and I'm so,so,so sorry but again, what can I do? :/

AND I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE THIS IS MY SPECIAL 50TH POST! Thank you for your amazing support! We are close to  6500 views and I'm working on it so that today we reach that amazing number of views! I love every single of you, every one of my 25 followers on GFC, 24 followers on Google + and all of you reading this! Thank you! You are amazing!

Stay alive,xx

10 comments:

  1. Congrats for readers..Wonderful post..Keep In touch dear..
    Rampdiary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sretno u novoj školskoj godini :) I čestitke na 50.postu! Pratim tvoj blog pa ako hočeš, možeš uzvratiti :) xx Maja
    http://majasmuffin.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!

    Would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on GFC and let me know with a comment on my blog. I will follow back as soon as I see it.

    Have a nice evening

    xx Veronica
    http://veronica-mangojuice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete