18/01/2016

Love Doesn't Disappear Just Like That


We are mad at each other. It's true. They saying we broke up. I don't even know if we did but...
It's kinda hard, isn't it? Watching the person you love the most slowly rambling from you...
Then you start asking yourself : What have I done to you? Don't you love me anymore?
And you find the answer in his eyes...
He loves you. And he will always do.
Why? Because you were the first one who loved him with all of your heart! You were the one that found the potential in that person while everybody wasn't even noticing in! You were the one that supported him when he needed it the most and you were the one that accepted him with all his bad and good sides. 
And , people... I ask you now : Could love disappear just like that? Could he forget me just like that?
Relationships have the bad and the good days. 
We have had a lot of good ones and who am I to say that we don't deserve the bad ones? We are all like soldiers and we need to survive through the hardest battles. We can't just give up when the first obstacle comes on our way! 
He is mine and I am his. 
He lovey me and I love him. 
We can survive through this, baby....

15 comments:

  1. Great post.Please visit my blog:
    http://ameliabelieveme.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true ♥ Following you on both of your blogs now:) Hope to see you follow back:)
    xx
    Julie
    The Lady Fairer

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post, awaiting the next episode

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post dear! :) Love is really something weird but beautiful in this world :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post!!!
    I follow you with GFC now!!! I'm very happy if you do the same.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such nice post :)
    Maybe we could follow each other,let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. prava ljubav ne može nestati, ali moguće je nekad da promijeni oblik.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sjajan post, i ja imam jedan novi i nadam se da ces ga komentarisati<3

    Chocolatemuffin555.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete