13/08/2016

I Exist

Do you hold her like you used to hold me
Or tell her funny little stories like you used to tell me
To fall asleep easier
Not being afraid of the monsters and evil
On this world
Because I thought no one can touch me
When you are protecting me.

But now...
That's all gone 
And I can't fall asleep no more
Without your arms wrapped around me
And all the funny stories
Because I feel empty and the feeling of safeness...
It's gone...
Everything's gone now...

I don't want you to worry about me,
I want you to be happy,
Even without me
With her
Who will probably never love you like I do.

I don't want you to worry about me,
I'll find happiness when the time does itself

...

Who am I kidding?
I'll never be truly happy again but...

I don't want you to worry about me,
Go,
Love her,
And tell her I was just a mistake in your life,
But I know you'll never forget me
After you realize no one can love you like I did
No one can hug you as tight as I did
And no one can make you happy and sad like I can

When you realize it,
When you realize I exist,
Don't come and knock on my door
I won't open it
I don't want to be anyone's second choice
Too proud for that 
Too smart for that
Baby
...





16 comments:

  1. Great sharing once again <3 very nice <3

    http://ohladymania.blogspot.com/

    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. HY! YOUR BLOG IS FANTASTIC AND I FOLLOW YOU. CAN YOU FOLLOW ME BACK ? petra-s-life-blog.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
  3. always have great poems vildana
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. grest story!

    would you like to follow each other on google friend connect and google plus? If you follow me,
    I will follow you back after it. ^^
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post.

    canaleusendoassim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post.
    I follow you, please follow me back.
    Kisses
    girl-with-passion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que linda postagem, bom final de semana, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete