18/09/2016

Hiding My Real Self #2

She was sitting alone in the cafe
And I was looking at her
Probably even staring
But I couldn't help myself 
Her eyes were so beautiful,
gorgeous ...

But I felt they were kind of dark, 
Like they are hiding something
...

The energy between two of us
Was odd
She attracted me in weird way

I had to came closer to her and ask her 
'What is bringing you here?'
She didn't answer for a while
She just looked at me

After few minutes
Her eyes started shining
In color I can't describe
So beautiful
But so sad

And she said
'You' .

In that second
I swear
I knew we were somehow connected
...


5 comments:

  1. Amazing

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, I love them.
    I have stopped watching teen wolf two summers now, but I loved them. I probably go back and watch it again.
    How about we follow each other on bloglovin'? Follow me and I'll follow you back.
    http://societyfix.blogspot.com.eg/

    ReplyDelete