10/09/2016

Hiding My Real Self

There are the days
When I feel like the beast inside me
Will defeat me 
And I'll just become void

It scares me
How there are multiple persons or even creatures
In one person
Maybe I should just stop thinking about it 
But every time I see you
I wonder
If you feel the same
Are there the voices in your head
Making you evil and bad and...

I can't stop thinking
I think too much 
Maybe I should let it all go
Let the werewolf inside me
Speak and do instead of me
Cause
There are the things I wanna do 
But can't
Because people will judge
Always and forever
And I'm learned I should hide my real self 
But I wonder 
Until when ?


AU Explanation : Stiles lives normal life but he's a werewolf. 
He hides his nature because he thinks people will judge and think of him as a beast but then he sees Malia and he asks himself does she feel the same, maybe she could also be werewolf.

Stay alive,xx

8 comments:

  1. Divni stihovi, prelijep su par! ♥

    ilvasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Predivno :)Svaka čast :)

    Izašao je novi post ---> https://makzpi.blogspot.hr/2016/09/btswithmakzpi-10-life-hack-for-bts.html?showComment=1473508917981#c5827817416280554582

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful writing Vildana as always
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful post. I love it.

    XOXO Lovingorse_ : http://lovingrosestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Predivni stihovi zaista. Morala sam da ih sacuvam u svom telefonu!

    http://thestoryofagothic.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete